New Family FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do we stay abreast of OLG events? Sign up for eLion's Tales below.
2. Does OLG have a hot lunch program? Yes. ChoiceLunch.com
3. Where can I purchase SCRIP? At the school or parish office - Print the SCRIP form below.
4. Can parents volunteer? Of course, see Volunteering below.
5. What form is required to allow my child to take medication at school? See Forms below.
6. Does OLG collect Box Tops? Yes we sure do! Drop them off at the office.
New Family Welcome Event held Saturday, Aug. 12th
Lion's Tales Signup
Our Main Family Communication Source is our Lion's Tales sent out every Wednesday at 6am.
Please sign up for our Lion's Tales here. You won't want to miss the news!
FACTS - Tuition Payment Plan
Create An Account
Enrolling in FACTS tuition plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
Box Tops 4 Education
| 1. Find Box Tops on products.
2. Verify that the expiration date has not passed.
3. Clip the Box Top making sure to include the bar code.
4. Turn in the Box Tops at the school office.
|Ask family, friends, even co-workers to clip Box Tops before tossing out canned foods, cereal boxes, and more. Everyone buys groceries and that's where you'll find them. We earn 10¢ for each Box Top. Now, that does not seem like much but when we all work together, it adds up quickly. In the past, we have been able to purchase much needed supplies for our school.|
To volunteer anywhere in the school or to go on field trips, all volunteers are required to do the following:
- VIRTUS, Protecting God's Children for Adults Online Training Course - Register, then select Organization - "Oakland, CA (Diocese)". The Online Course is at the bottom of the list. Please present certificate of completion to the school office.
- Fingerprinting at the following facility only:
Fingerprint Services of America
225 W. Winton Ave., #124
Hayward, CA 94544
(510) 293-9140, M - F 9am - 5pm